James Nowlin is a Keynote Speaker, Executive Coach, and CEO of Excel Global Partners, a corporate strategy and financial IT consulting firm. They help CEO’s of mid-market to fortune companies navigate change., restructuring, or realignments.
In this episode of The Queer Profits Podcast™, host Diane Conklin chats with James Nowlin about how to truly listen and be present in your conversations and they discuss the positive impact this can have on your personal and professional relationships.
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN IN THIS EPISODE
- The top things James discusses with CEO’s to help with their personal and professional wellness.
- Why breathing is so important in business and in life.
- James #1 tip for being present and really listening.
- How to honor the time and effort that others put into something.
- James thoughts on how we can each support community, inclusion, and growth.
MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE:
FOLLOW US ON SOCIAL:
Do you like what you hear? Show us some love!