Gabrielle Claiborne has been an out and active trans woman since 2010. Prior to her transition, she owned and operated successful businesses in the construction industry, overseeing multi-million dollar projects nationwide. Almost 5 years ago, she co-founded Transformation Journeys Worldwide, an inclusion training and consulting firm with a transgender focus. They help organizations create trans-inclusive cultures.
In this episode of The Queer Profits Podcast™, host Diane Conklin invites guest Gabrielle Claiborne to share her incredible story. You’ll be mesmerized as you listen to her talk about how she really discovered herself for the first time, discusses her coming-out experience, and how she found her new calling in life.
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN IN THIS EPISODE
- How we meet people where they are.
- How to create an opportunity in a non-threatening way for others to learn.
- Why taking personal offenses are divisive.
- True inclusivity means getting courageous, having difficult conversations, and not taking things personally.
- How a pentecostal preacher’s kid is now a proud trans woman.
- It’s not just about the destination, it’s also about the journey.
MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE:
- Facebook: @GabrielleClaiborne
- Twitter: @g_claiborne
- Instagram: @gabrielle.claiborne
- LinkedIn: @gabrielle-claiborne
FOLLOW US ON SOCIAL:
Do you like what you hear? Show us some love!