Jennifer Brown is an award-winning entrepreneur, speaker, diversity and inclusion consultant, and author. As the successful founder and CEO of Jennifer Brown Consulting, headquartered in New York City, Jennifer is responsible for designing workplace strategies that have been implemented by some of the biggest companies and nonprofits in the world. She has harnessed more than 14 years of experience as a world-renowned diversity and inclusion expert through consulting work, keynoting and thought leadership.
In this episode of The Queer Profits Podcast, host Diane Conklin and guest expert Jennifer Brown discuss diversity, equity, and inclusion. They explore how to be better advocates within our communities and how to proactively make a difference in our own personal networks.
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN IN THIS EPISODE
- How we bring more diversity and inclusion into our own communities.
- How companies can address diversity in the workplace instead of just expecting it to go away.
- The true definitions of diversity and inclusion.
- How to move from being an ally to being an advocate.
- Things entrepreneurs and small companies can do to be advocates of the LGBTQ community.
- Why changing is going to take all of us.
- How to stand up and break stereotypes.
MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE:
- Jennifer’s Book: Inclusion: Diversity, The New Workplace and The Will to Change
- Jennifer’s Book & Assessment: How to Be an Inclusive Leader
- Twitter: @jenniferbrown
- Instagram: @jenniferbrownspeaks
- LinkedIn: Jennifer Brown Consulting
FOLLOW US ON SOCIAL:
Do you like what you hear? Show us some love!