Author, podcaster, speaker, new mom, and pinball champion, Nicolle Merrill excels in professional reinvention. In this episode of The Queer Profits Podcast, discover how Nicolle’s obsession with emerging careers and the skills needed to thrive in a new world of work can help you in your business. You want to tune in to hear all about how you can create learning cultures in your business so you can grow and thrive as a leader.
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN IN THIS EPISODE
- How you can avoid being replaced by robots.
- What are “bad organizations” and how can you leave them.
- How to demand more from a learning perspective.
- Why it’s important to create a learning culture in your business.
- How you can have employees use AI and Tech to grow your business.
- Why self-care is so important.
- Nicolle’s advice for the queer community specifically.
MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE:
- Nicolle’s Website: www.NicolleMerrill.com
- Future Skills: www.FutureSkills.blog
- Nicolle’s New Book: Punch Doubt in the Face: How to Upskill, Change Careers, and Beat the Robots
FOLLOW US ON SOCIAL: